Sacred Accounting explains complex topic of Accounting, finance, Audit, Economics and Business Management in plain English. Sacred Accounting is run by students of accounting & finance. They are motivated to help the people understand accounting in simple words.
Here is the list of posts you’ll find on sacred accounting.
- Adjusted Trial Balance
- 3 Golden Rules of Accounting
- Answers to Top 10 Questions on Wages Payable
- 5 examples that’ll master you in accumulated depreciation.
- Ledger Balance vs Available balance in 2019
- Learn the Monetary Unit Assumption effectively in 2019
- What Does Semi-annual mean?
- What is a Transaction?
- 5 ways to define Capital
- Define operations, Business operations, Management operations with examples
- Fob Destination- Definition, Double entry, and examples
- Fob shipping- Definition, Double entry, and examples